Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday, Sunday... Sundae!!!

The monsoon season has started... Yeah. It rained yesterday, and the days before that. I'm pretty stuck indoors... I hate mud. Hee hee! The weather's cold now too! So, I'm contenting myself drinking coffee (an addiction of mine) even before bedtime! (Yeah! I can sleep!)

My aunt bought some load last friday (woo hoo!) and luckily, *someone* had load too.. So, we texted umm.. for a good while (yesterday afternoon) and my cuz took the opportunity to play. Hee hee!

I have also noticed that my typing speed has increased... Although I still have a hard time when I try to take my eyes off the keyboard (and my hand position is wrong too.. but it's how I do it. Hee hee!) but at least I can now type my passes instinctively. Hee hee!

I cleaned off my room yesterday. . . And now, it is still a mess. Hee hee! Oh.. And my friends say I gained weight in general.. Hee hee! I lost and gained this summer.. So umm... I won't post it here. Hee hee!

No comments: