Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday.. Night.

Ok! I'm writing off my monday's summary blog. First off, Three new people came by and read through. Hee hee! Thanks guys! Two of them were from QC (umm... in theory) and one was a Smart Bro user (like me) so umm... He was untraceable... Anyway, at least I know someone else reads through except me..


Ok... I got my ID pics now. I got "shot" at the mall, and was alone for the whole hour of waiting for it to be processed. That's when I remembered what I told myself not so long ago; That I should never wander around in the mall alone. Hee hee! I won't tell you why. Anyway, while waiting, my attention was caught by a book sale (*Wee!*) I love book sales! They are free to read! Hee hee! So, picked one (it was a math book) and started browsing through... Until I realized an hour and a half have past. Hee hee!

I set off to the imaging center again and claimed my pics. It was well past lunchtime by then, and I was thinking if I should eat in the mall or not, when I met "someone" who was generous enough to treat me. Hee hee! Ok, not much, but it was something to chew (I found it hard to eat, for some reason) and combat the gutom with. Ok... So he was in a hurry (duhh... *STAY!!!*) So we parted ways (outside, in the jeepney stop...) because he was umm.. nice enough to take me there. Hee hee!

Later on, I found out he was around because he was looking for.. Something. Oh! And my cp was confiscated (LOL) it wasn't mine, I just borrowed it. (I lost mine... *stolen* *sniff...) So I'm pretty out of coverage Area for now... Hee hee! I told my friends to text me via my mom's, so they're cautious. Hee hee!

No comments: