Friday, November 23, 2007

..Countdown In the "Libe"..

Finally. After the long wait to get in, I took my rightful place and started surfing. But only now because I don't have anything to do (except continue writing this little novel I'm in the state of writing right now...) except to go home and sleep.

As the timer ticks down my remaining lifeline of seconds of usage here, I found the chance to check my blog, and, I am happy, that someone actually wrote in my cbox (*sniff*) it makes me so happy (*sniff*) Ah.. Well, I'm really not into online gaming anymore (I retired, you see), since I need to upgrade my grades (and get that delicious well-paid OJT in germany in my fourth year) See? It's a nice goal... And even better than paying for playing (Which, sadly, I now consider as a waste of time, money, and mental energy [mana point, kumbaga] hehe..) and other past-time activities... (It might interest you, though, that my trusty kapitbahay recently got a haul of pirated D_Ds that I'm actually anxiously waiting for the right time (to watch 'em...).

Oh well, I thought I could still play around in the forums (of PW, I guess) but it's not nice to meddle around in things I don't know have any knowledge in... My my...

Watch out for me..=)

No comments: